The Church’s teaching on sexual morality – never will change because it never can change.
In a world where modern culture treats sexuality as a theme park for adults instead of as a gift given to man and woman to share in the context of love and marriage, the Catholic Church remains steadfast in its work as steward of Christ’s teachings and continues to guide the world in the truths of human sexuality.
In 101 Quick Questions with Catholic Answers: Sexuality, Catholic Answers’ staff apologist Peggy Frye presents a sort of “greatest hits” of questions on sexuality and in the process covers a great deal of ground on this often complex and always contentious portion of Church teaching.
Serving as a simple introduction to the Catholic truths on the subject of human sexuality, this book will be your secret weapon against what Pope Benedict XIV calls the “tyranny of relativism” – as Frye and company show you why the Church teaches so strongly about the procreative powers.
In 101 Quick Questions with Catholic Answers: Sexuality, you’ll learn:
- The straight facts about pre-marital sex.
- The beauty and goodness in human sexuality.
- The important part chastity plays both inside and outside of marriage.
- The difference between sin and the occasion of sin.
- How cohabitation is destroying marriage – and society!
- The procreative and unitive ends of marriage.
Also available in Digital Format as an E-Book