How can you have "the talk" so that your kids will listen? All it takes is a little RESPECT.
- Realize what they need to know and when they need to know it.
- Elicit their thoughts, attitudes, and feelings.
- Present a positive, Christian attitude toward sex.
- Expect to talk about your own struggles when appropriate.
- Control your temper and the temptation to lecture.
- Teach your children what the gift of the body is really for.
Using these seven principles laid out in Beyond The Birds And The Bees, parents can help their children become sexually whole and sexually holy!
Gregory Popcak enables parents to develop their own understanding of the Catholic vision of love, and he provide practical guidance for having age-appropriate discussions about sexual issues with kids, from toddlers to teens.