In Catholic Answers To Common Objections you and your non-Catholic friends will be staggered by the mountain of scriptural evidence Tim Staples has compiled to prove the truth of even the most controversial Catholic teachings:
- Why do Catholics call priests "father" when Matthew 23:9 says, "call no man on this earth father, for you have one father in heaven"?
- How can Catholics claim that a priest can forgive sins when Isaiah 43:25 says God forgives our sins?
- Why Do Catholics pray to saints when the Bible says we are to pray to God?
- Why do Catholics fast in public and place ashes on their foreheads during Lent when such practices were condemned by Christ in Matthew 6:16-18?
- How can Catholics claim that works are necessary for salvation when Romans 3:28 says "For we hold that man is justified by faith apart from works of law"?
- Isn't it true that the Catholic Church eliminated the Second Commandment, which condemns the use of statues?
- Why does the Catholic Church oblige worship on Sunday when the Third Commandment says we must keep holy the Sabbath, which is Saturday?
Perhaps you've been stumped by one or more of these questions over the years.
Tim has compiled a plethora of scriptural evidence that will make it easy for you to answer these questions, and many others – clearly, thoroughly and convincingly.
Also available in MP3 Format