To help spread the message of chastity, Catholic Answers has put together a collection of very special compact discs as part of a program we call The Chastity Project. With the purchase of these CDs comes the right to burn unlimited copies for others.
We are offering the whole set of 6 CDs for a very special price:
- Young people in today’s culture often feel lost and discouraged in their attempts to find real love. Nearly all of them long for healthy and happy relationships, but so few seem to find one. In Finding Love In A World Of Lust, Jason Evert explains how today’s Christian can successfully navigate through the single years of life, avoiding the lies of the world and discovering God’s plan for human love.
- Leah Darrow offers her own story of sin and redemption as a case study in how damaging the current culture can be to women. In From Top Model To Role Model, Leah uses humor and heartfelt stories from her own life to share with young people why it's important to define your worth not by the world's standards, but by God's.
- Every woman longs for love, but many have given up. In her CD , Never Too Late, shared with several thousand young women, Crystalina Evert restores a woman’s hope. By her powerful testimony and blunt words of wisdom, she shows that real love is possible, regardless of the past. A must listen for every girl in high school or college.
- In The Chastity Talk, Jason Evert presents his popular seminar Romance Without Regret. In it, he offers straight answers on tough issues about dating, relationships and sexual purity Jason's humor and insight have helped countless young people around the world to understand the difference between love and lust. Whether you're in a relationship, looking for love, or wondering how far is too far, The Chastity Talk will explain to you God's plan for human sexuality in a new light.
- Are you looking to build healthy and holy relationships, and maybe one that will last for life? In The Dos And Don'ts Of Dating, Jason Evert shows you ten simple strategies for finding true love while navigating the modern minefields of impurity, peer pressure, and heartbreak. Tested through real-world experience and rooted in God's plan for the human heart, Jason's wise tips are sure to lead you to greater romantic happiness and fulfillment
- Pornography is a great deceiver. We watch it to fill a craving for intimacy… yet it leaves us feeling alone. We want our manhood affirmed by the bodies of fantasy women… and wind up emasculated. In his CD, Taking Down Goliath, Catholic Answers Apologist and Speaker, Matt Fradd uses his infectious and engaging speaking style to help you with five strategies to get porn out of your life