Read a Sample Chapter
Deliverance from pornography is possible—and these true stories prove it.
- The pious Catholic man whose fairytale marriage was almost destroyed by his fierce addiction…
- The young woman who escaped a broken and abusive childhood only to become ensnared in porn’s seamy underworld…
- The couple who tried everything to beat the pain and shame of porn in their home…
- The female musician who thought porn was a guy thing until she got hooked herself…
- …and five other inspiring tales of liberation from the ravages of pornography.
Delivered is proof that no one is beyond the reach of God’s healing grace.
Matt Fradd's Delivered fills a need within the Church like no other work has done before. Pornography is an issue that doesn't impact only teens or males. It's a scourge that has wounded virtually all families—and society as a whole. Through a collection of powerful testimonies, this book not only reveals why pornography is so damaging, but shows how the vice can be overcome and the damage undone.
- Jason Evert, The Chastity Project
These accounts of people redeemed from the pornography plague fills us with a hopeful urgency to share the good news that freedom is possible. Matt Fradd does us a great service gathering their powerful stories of hope and redemption.
-Damon C. Owens, executive director, Theology of the Body Institute
Matt is taking on a topic that is destroying society, pornography. It's not enough to tell people to avoid pornography, they need a vision of life that exposes pornography for what it is, false adoration. Matt does a great job of this.
- Jeff Cavins, Creator of the Great Adventure Bible Study
Click here to read our digital product terms of service