- Why are religion and Church so boring?
- How does one become a saint?
- Is feminism compatible with Catholicism?
- Is virginity on the rise, or are all teenagers "doing it"?
- What is the Church's view on the death penalty?
Answers to these questions and almost 200 more can be found within the pages of Did Adam & Eve Have Bellybuttons?
Author Matt Pinto offers a collection of clear and concise answers to questions about the Catholic Faith. With topics ranging from artificial insemination and purgatory to women priests and Fundamentalism, this book counters the relativism and ambiguity of our age.
Although written for teenagers, Catholics of all ages will learn more about their faith. This is the perfect addition to the library of every Catholic family.
**Clearance Item - Special pricing limited to stock on hand**