Generation Next: A Catholic Guide to Financial Freedom for Young Adults by Phil Lenahan, is a personal finance program for young adults that is packed with wisdom for life and money. It is designed to help young people grow into responsible adults by understanding God’s way to financial freedom.
With the Church’s teaching serving as its foundation, Generation Next provides young people with the practical skills and values they need to navigate life successfully.
“Effectively managing money comes down to a few basics,” Phil says, “and the earlier you start, the better off you’ll be.”
As readers unpack the teaching and tools at their disposal in Generation Next, they’ll learn about:
- The critical link between faith and finance
- The advantage of setting goals
- Creating a financial plan that works
- Wealth: how to create it and how to use it
- Understanding and managing debt
- How to be a savvy consumer
- The role that generosity plays in one’s financial and spiritual life
Package includes Workbook and CD-ROM
**Clearance Product - Price applies only to inventory on hand**