Discover what the Church Fathers say about the Papacy
In his audio presentation The Shocking Truth About The Pope And The Church Fathers, Tim Staples shows that it's not only the Bible that provides ample evidence of the papacy established by Christ, but also the wealth of writings by the Fathers of the Church.
Listen in to find out:
- Arguments from Scripture proving that Christ bestowed His authority on Peter
- Why disagreements between popes and bishops do not disprove apostolic succession
- How the letters of St. Ignatius show the hierarchy and authority of the Church
- How the letters of St. Augustine shed light on the issue of papal authority
- Which other early councils, synods, and writings prove papal authority
*** Due to the number of different electronic devices on the market, it is a Catholic Answers policy that customers be aware of how to transfer MP3 files to their device. Questions about particular electronic devices should be directed to the company from which it was purchased. No refunds will be given for the purchase of digital products.