Catholic Answers has put together the informative new Bulletin Insert, One Man, One Woman for use in parishes or other events and gatherings.
This concise yet informative resource draws from Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church to answer many of the questions surrounding the issue, including:
- What is marriage?
- Why is marriage only between a man and a woman?
- Can there be such a thing as homosexual marriage?
- Should society recognize homosexual “marriages”?
- How else would society be harmed by homosexual marriages?
- How would homosexual marriages lead to religious persecution?
- If society shouldn’t recognize marriage between homosexuals, should it recognize civil unions between them?
- What about the issue of fairness?
- How are people with homosexual temptations to be regarded?
- What responsibilities do Catholics have concerning civil unions and homosexual marriages?
- What responsibilities do Catholic politicians have concerning civil unions and homosexual marriages?