There’s probably nothing more difficult in the age we live in than raising a child in the Faith. Between advertising, popular culture, movies, TV, music and peer pressure, teens have negative influences coming at them from all directions.
What’s a parent to do?
Catholic Answers Wants To Help!
We’ve put together a collection of materials that will help any parent when it comes to issues regarding parenting in the 21st Century.
Here’s what you’ll get :
- As your children’s primary educators, it’s your right and duty to make sure your children are forearmed and forewarned when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex in a Catholic way and resisting the secular world’s false vision of sexuality. In Raising Pure Teens, noted chastity speakers Jason Evert and Chris Stefanick incorporate the Church’s wisdom with 10 proven strategies for talking with teens about chastity.
- Based on the countless interactions between Jason Evert and the thousands of teenagers he comes into contact with during his chastity presentations, If You Really Loved Me: 100 Questions On Dating, Relationships, And Sexual Purity, is a book that will give the teens in your life everything they need to make the right decision about their sexuality and to stay sexually pure until marriage.
- In the audio CD set , How To Talk To Your Teens About Chastity, noted chastity speaker Jason Evert shares the wisdom he has gained from speaking to more than one million teenagers across the globe. Listen as he presents an overview of positive and negative culture trends, explains why young men and women become promiscuous, and offers 10 powerful strategies that parents can use to prevent their teens from falling into sexual sin—or to help them out of an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Hear Jason and Crystalina Evert speak powerfully about chastity - sometimes with humor, other times bluntly, always with a reverent approach. The DVD Romance Without Regret will hand you the tools you need in order to know the difference between love and lust.
- In her DVD, From Top Model to Role Model, former fashion model and Catholic “revert” Leah Darrow offers her own story of sin and redemption as a case study in how damaging the current culture can be to women.
- Copies of our booklets Pure Manhood, Pure Womanhood, and Pure Love, which, combined, have made a difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of young people around the world.
- Young people in today’s culture often feel lost and discouraged in their attempts to find real love. Nearly all of them long for healthy and happy relationships, but so few seem to find one. In the audio presentation, Finding Love In A World Of Lust, Jason Evert explains how today’s Christian can successfully navigate through the single years of life, avoiding the lies of the world and discovering God’s plan for human love
- Every woman longs for love, but many have given up. In her new CD , Never Too Late, shared with several thousand young women, Crystalina Evert restores a woman’s hope. By her powerful testimony and blunt words of wisdom, she shows that real love is possible, regardless of the past. A must listen for every girl in high school or college.
- In The Chastity Talk, Jason Evert presents his popular seminar Romance Without Regret. In it, he offers straight answers on tough issues about dating, relationships and sexual purity Jason's humor and insight have helped countless young people around the world to understand the difference between love and lust. Whether you're in a relationship, looking for love, or wondering how far is too far, this CD will explain to you God's plan for human sexuality in a new light
- Are you looking to build healthy and holy relationships, and maybe one that will last for life? In his CD The Dos And Don'ts Of Dating, Jason Evert shows you ten simple strategies for finding true love while navigating the modern minefields of impurity, peer pressure, and heartbreak. Tested through real-world experience and rooted in God's plan for the human heart, Jason's wise tips are sure to lead you to greater romantic happiness and fulfillment
- Pornography is a great deceiver. We watch it to fill a craving for intimacy… yet it leaves us feeling alone. We want our manhood affirmed by the bodies of fantasy women… and wind up emasculated. In his hard-hitting CD, Taking Down Goliath, Catholic Answers Apologist and Speaker, Matt Fradd uses his infectious and engaging speaking style to help you with five strategies to get porn out of your life
|Format||2 DVDs, 1 CD Set, 5 Single CDs, 2 Books, 3 Booklets|