Also available in electronic format. Click here.
In today’s world, it is all too easy for a young woman to fool herself with lies about love.
What does she tell herself?
- “Guys don’t want a pure girl.”
- “It’s all fun and games.”
- “It’s my body. It’s my choice.”
- “If I say no, I might lose him.”
- “What good guy would want me?”
- “It’s impossible to stay pure.”
Every woman longs for love, but many have given up. In Pure Womanhood, Crystalina Evert restores a woman’s hope. By her powerful testimony and blunt words of wisdom, she shows that real love is possible, regardless of the past.
Great for Youth Groups, your daughters, and all the young women you come in contact with!
Public School version also available.
Also available in Spanish
Also available in Digital Format as an E-Book