There are so many good resources available when it comes to sound Catholic teaching, sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start when it comes to building up a solid Catholic Apologetics library. That’s why we’ve put together 8 of our very best books on a wide array of topics to create the Catholic Answers Collection - And it’s available at a very special price. Here’s what you’ll get:
- The Essential Catholic Survival Guide is indexed according to topic in a unique "question and answer" format that allows the reader to find the right answer to any question instantly. It covers the many of the questions and misconceptions people have about the Catholic faith on a variety of topics
- Jimmy Akin’s groundbreaking book The Fathers Know Best presents the teachings of the early Christians in a way unlike any other book. It opens the doors of the crucial but little-known age covering the birth of Christianity and the triumphant march of the gospel throughout the ancient world.
- Learn the origins of the Bible and trace the role of the Catholic Church in compiling, preserving, and revering the Bible throughout history in Where We Got the Bible
- In Refuting the Attack on Mary, Fr. Mateo uses sacred Scripture and the writings of the Church Fathers to show the justification for Catholic beliefs about Mary. He also addresses common questions that arise in discussions of Mary. Remarkably concise, this work powerfully explains how to defend Marian doctrine.
- Mass Revision provides an overview of the Mass from beginning to end, showing you exactly how the Church says it is to be celebrated. Topics include the introductory rites, the liturgy of the word, the liturgy of the Eucharist, who can and cannot receive Communion, the concluding rites, liturgical furnishings and vestments, postures and actions during Mass, as well as the hot-button issue of liturgical abuses.
- The Faith for Beginners is a fascinating romp through the history of the Creed, closely examining what we believe and why—with references to Scripture, the Church Fathers, and Church Councils.
- The Eucharist for Beginners will help you develop a greater appreciation and understanding of what has been called the source and summit of our Faith. You'll discover the immense spiritual riches found in the Eucharist. You'll learn how the Eucharist can bring you closer to God, how it can help you to love and trust God more than you do now, how it can help you build virtue and resist evil, and how it unites you to Christ and all other believers.
- In The Salvation Controversy Jimmy Akin answers questions relating to salvation that have been sore points in the dialogue between Catholics and Protestants. With honesty, clarity of mind, and an abundance of logical skill, this book will clarify what really does divide us, And what does not.