The Eucharist for Beginners: Sacrament, Sacrifice, and Communion
Here's just some of what you'll discover in The Eucharist for Beginners: Sacrament, Sacrifice, and Communion:
- How a better understanding of the sacrificial nature of God's love for you helps you become better at loving God.
- The Mass is an additional sacrifice, on top of what Jesus did on the cross, right? Wrong! A common confusion cleared up for good.
- Are you worthy to receive the Eucharist? Why it's so important to know.
- How a more profound Eucharistic life can help shape your everyday decisions about raising children, juggling obligations, and pursuing your career.
- Powerful Communion prayers from St. Ambrose of Milan, St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Bonaventure and St. John Chrysostom.
- And so much more...
|Author||Kenneth J. Howell|