The Little Catechism on Confession is the pocket-sized companion to The Little Catechism on the Holy Eucharist.
With an imprimatur from Bishop Fabian W. Bruskewitz, this book is organized the same way as its companion, first getting to the root of some important questions:
- How do we understand sin?
- Why did Jesus start the sacrament of confession?
- How do I make a good confession?
After working on the reader's appreciation of the Sacrament, the book then provides nuts-and-bolts methods for helping the reader to continue to participate in the Sacrament, including:
- An examination of conscience
- how to make an individual confession
- passages from sacred Scripture
- and acts of contrition and other prayers.