Every day students are thinking about their sexuality as they are searching for meaning in their lives. Young people today need a program that helps them understand the significance of their sexuality and the purpose of their lives. Theology of the Body for Teens is the program you've been waiting for!
Pope John Paul II's revolutionary Theology of the Body is changing lives around the world through its positive portrayal of our sexuality as a good and essential part of love and life. Theology of the Body for Teens brings this exciting teaching into a practical format of 12 lessons that teenagers will enjoy and understand. This program takes the two hottest topics on the planet—God and sex—and "marries" them through Pope John Paul II's compelling vision for love and life.
Theology of the Body for Teens answers questions such as:
- Why did God give us our sexual desires?
- What is the difference between love and lust?
- What does our sexuality teach us about God?
- Can Christ bring healing to me if I've already "messed up"?
- What is the "language of the body" and how do I "speak" it?
- How can I discover my vocation?
- How far is "too far"?
- How can teens remain pure in our oversexed culture?
- Does waiting for sex make marriages stronger?
- Is there any hope for overcoming lust and pornography?
- …and many more.