Only 20 Minutes a Day to Know the Power and Wonder of God's Word
With Bible in a Year: Your Daily Encounter with God you can read through the entire Bible in a single year! Three daily readings, one each from the Old Testament, Wisdom Literature and the New Testament, keep you engaged as you make your way through the Bible. In addition, each of the daily readings is followed by a short, insightful reflection that will lead you to prayer and help plant God’s Word deep in your heart.
- Bible-in-a-Year is designed to give you daily selections from the Old Testament, New Testament, and Wisdom Literature to help you read and pray all 73 books of Holy Scripture in one year.
- Each daily reflection is intended to open up the Scriptures and facilitate a deeper meditation that leads to an encounter with God through his Word.
- The easy-to-use format will help inspire you to keep reading the Bible every day of the year—day by day, month by month, year after year.
Through the daily reading of Sacred Scripture, you will hear the beauty and majesty of the Word that God intended just for you.
There are several ways you might like to use the daily readings:
- Bible in one year, once a day: Follow the plan. Read each day's readings during your daily Bible reading time to finish the whole Bible in a year.
- Bible in one year, twice a day: Follow the plan, but in two daily sections. Read the Old Testament in the morning and the Wisdom literature and New Testament in the evening.
- Bible in two years: Read the Old Testament the first year, then the Wisdom literature and New Testament the second year.
Softcover, 1344 pages
I’VE ATTEMPTED TO READ DIFFERENT BIBLES. I ALSO TRIED THE DAILY BIBLE PODCAST BUT IT’S NOT FOR ME. AFTER PURCHASING THIS, I WAS ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE EASILY. WHEN I HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE OLD TESTAMENT, I OPEN MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER’S BIBLE AND READ THE PASSAGES FROM THERE, THEN I CONTINUE TO READ FROM THIS BOOK. I’VE BEEN READING STRAIGHT EVERYDAY FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS NOW. I CAN’T WAIT TO READ EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING BEFORE MY FAMILY WAKES UP. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERYDAY. I WISH I CAN AFFORD TO BUT HUNDREDS TO SHARE TO MY LOVED ONES, MY FRIENDS AND MY CHURCH COMMUNITY.