In this issue:
- Three False Christs by Carl E. Olson – We’re surrounded by misconceptions of the Person of Jesus Christ, but they are hardly new.
- Is Salvation A Sure Thing? by Tim Staples and Mike Gendron – Catholic Answers’ Director of Apologetics goes toe-to-toe with a respected Evangelical to discuss “once saved, always saved.”
- Where the Evangelists Got Their Information by Jimmy Akin – John was at the Last Supper and the cross, but how did Luke, a gentile, find out about the manger?
- What Was Mary’s Role at Cana? by Mark Shea – Contrary to popular Protestant opinion, she wasn’t pushing a hesitant Jesus onto the public stage.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.