In this issue:
- Any Friend of God’s Is a Friend of Mine by Patrick Madrid -- This landmark defense of intercessory prayer answers all the major Protestant objections with sound biblical evidence.
- Does Being Catholic Make a Difference? by Fr. Ray Ryland -- It’s the question that lies at the core of all apologetical arguments, especially with our non-Catholic Christian brethren. The answer shouldn’t surprise you.
- Was Jesus Married? by Mark Brumley -- It was the release of the movie The Da Vinci Code that prompted this refutation of the theory that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married.
- Ten Thousand Chickens for One Thousand Bibles by Jimmy Akin -- Forget the myriad theological problems with the Protestant dictum of “Scripture alone.” The practical ones alone torpedo the concept.
- How to Answer the Mormon at the Door by Tim Staples -- The author proposes the tactic of a classic, seemingly bungling TV detective to disarm misguided missionaries before defusing their arguments.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.