In this issue:
- Present At The Creation by Karl Keating -- The founder of Catholic Answers takes valedictory measure of the New Apologetics movement of the late twentieth century in which he played an integral role
- Battling The Papal Rumor Net by Jimmy Akin -- Popes say the darnedest things—at least according to the Internet. Here’s how to go about discerning the truth of alleged papal pronouncements.
- To Err Is Humean by Karlo Broussard -- Skeptic philosopher David Hume believed his evidentialist canon dealt a death blow to any claims of the reality of miracles. Not miraculously, he was wrong.
- Worship On Saturday Or Sunday? by Timothy Gordon and David Gordon - Sharing the Faith in a way that is unobjectionable to everyone weakens the Gospel message and blinds one's audience to the attractive power of its fierce truth.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.