In this issue:
- Having Trouble Accepting A Church Teaching by Jimmy Akin -- The Church has guidance for theologians -and, by implication, lay persons - who find themselves at odds with something the Church holds.
- Divorce, Annulment, Remarriage, and Communion by Rose Sweet -- The ramifications of these hot-button issues are many. Here they are laid out with charity and clarity.
- Hey God, Where Are You? by Karlo Broussard -- Both Christians and atheists struggle with the question of God's hiddenness. Here are some ways to address the issue
- Who is More Powerful - the Lady or the Dragon? by Joe Heschmeyer - Protestant attitudes toward Our Lady's intercessory power have some unwanted logical implications about Satan.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.