In this issue:
- How To Respond To The New Atheism by Trent Horn – The “New Atheism” is less about proposing the godless proposition that ridiculing religious faith. Here is a primer on how to respond.
- God May Create Through Any Means – Including Evolution by Matt Fradd – Dissolving the apparent conflict between the theory of evolution, the existence of God, and the accounts of creation in the book of Genesis.
- How To Weigh Church Teachings by Jimmy Akin – The Church issues a plethora of teachings. Here are some helpful hints to determine the weight of Vatican pronouncements.
- How To ‘Hold Fast What Is Good’ by Michelle Arnold– Sometimes it’s difficult to figure out what Catholic material is reliable and what is not. We offer strategies for doing so.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.