In this issue:
- Cardinal Raymond Burke catalogs the Church’s unchanging teaching on the sanctity of life.
- Jimmy Akin shows how to make your apologetic arguments bulletproof.
- Are annulments today granted too easily? Rose Sweet looks at the evidence.
- Joe Heschmeyer explains why only three people in Scripture are called “blessed among women.”
- Is the New Rite of the Mass illegitimate? Fr. Brian Harrison answers this traditionalist charge that is increasing in volume.
- Trent Horn takes on Protestant doubter Dan Barker to show the historicity of Christ’s bodily resurrection.