In this issue:
- Why America Will Perish Without Rome by Timothy Gordon -- The author explores the deep and possibly fatal contradiction between Catholic natural law and the materialism of the Reformation that lies at the heart of the American republican experience.
- Mercy & Apologetics by Karl Keating -- What have the two titular topics to do with each other? The first two spiritual works of mercy—“instruct the ignorant” and “counsel the doubtful—lie at the heart of apologetics.
- The Golden Rule of Apologetics by Jimmy Akin -- When Jesus taught the Golden Rule, he wasn’t articulating a moral truth only but one with practical implications that could be colloquially expressed as “Don’t throw stones from glass houses.”
- Slavery & the New Testament by Trent Horn -- Here is how to answer the charge that since Jesus never condemned slavery, he—and the early Church as well—must have held the practice to be acceptable.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.