In this issue:
- A Timeline of the Reformation by Michelle Arnold -- Wherein you will find you need to know about the order of the major events that sundered Christianity.
- Remembering The Reformation - Together by Jimmy Akin -- The recalibrating of their differences by Catholics and Protestants over the past century has led us closer to the possibility of unity than ever before.
- How The English Cinched The Split by Steve Weidenkopf -- Continental Protestantism could not have succeeded without Henry VIII’s marital mess driving England in the same deadly direction of dissent.
- The Reformation's Toxic Fruit by Devin Rose - In a world where religion often pits family member against family member, here is advice about how to heal the wounds of Christian division one soul at a time.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.