In this issue:
- Why Catholics Don't Evangelize by Hector Molina – Catholics have been given the gift of the truth—so why are we reluctant to share it with others? Here’s why, and how to overcome it.
- Was the Bible Changed? by Trent Horn – The author presents a primer on how we can be sure the inerrancy of Scripture has survived the vicissitudes of history.
- A Worriers Guide to Peace by Gary Zimak – It’s difficult sometimes to turn off the worrisome chatter in your head. But God exhorts us frequently through Scripture to “be not afraid.”
- Who's on First? Matthew, Mark, or Luke by Jimmy Akin – The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke are so similar that scholars have long tried to figure out why. The author unravels “the synoptic problem.”
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.