Catholic Answers School of Apologetics: Arguing Against Abortion Home Course - DVD/Workbook
You may be passionately pro-life, but do you get nervous about sharing your views with pro-choice friends or family members? Do you worry that the conversation will become a heated argument that you’d rather avoid?
That’s why the Catholic Answers School of Apologetics is offering Arguing Against Abortion as a resource to equip you to graciously and persuasively defend the sanctity of human life. In this course you will learn the same techniques Trent uses to engage pro-choice callers on Catholic Answers Live and refute defenders of legal abortion in live, public debates. These include:
- Maintaining a gracious and peaceful tone
- Simplifying the issue of abortion
- Clarifying the evidence for the humanity of the unborn
- Defending the personhood of unborn children
- Answering “bodily autonomy” arguments
You’ll also learn how to tackle tough issues like:
- Back-alley abortion claims
- What about in the case of rape?
- Religious pro-choice arguments
- The life of the mother
The course contains 30 short, easy-to-watch video segments, so you can study at your own pace.
30 lessons on 1 DVD + Study Guide
DVD/Workbook - 30 Lessons