Catholic Answers School of Apologetics: Beginning Apologetics Home Course - DVD & Workbook
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Beginning Apologetics covers:
- Methods of defending the Faith
- The history of apologetics
- The existence of God
- The case for the Christian faith
- Evidence for the Catholic Church
- The reliability of the New Testament
- Objections to the Church
- The practical techniques you need to know
The course consists of more than forty individual video segments, each of which is around ten minutes long—meaning that you can study as much or as little as you have time for at the moment.
In the course, Jimmy distills the essential insights from his more than a quarter century of doing apologetics professionally.
We guarantee that even seasoned defenders of the Faith will learn things they didn’t know before.
NOTE: A certificate of completion is only available with the online version.
4 DVDs and Workbook