Catholic Answers School of Apologetics: Evidence For The Church Home Course - DVD & Workbook
In his Catholic Answers School of Apologetics course, Evidence for the Church, Catholic Answers Senior Apologist Tim Staples shares hard-won insights into the apologetics of ecclesiology that will empower you to defend the Catholic Church to anyone.
- He explores in depth the Church as “the fullness of [Jesus Christ]” (Eph. 1:22-23) in the world as a foundation to understanding its divine authority.
- He shows how the Church is visible, hierarchical, and authoritative—as opposed to the invisible, fallible church of Protestantism.
- He reveals why Jesus chose not to “name” his Church but rather gave it four unmistakable marks.
- He explains the scriptural doctrine of apostolic succession, the foundational teaching of the Christian faith that has been lost to countless Protestant Christians.
- He calls upon Eastern Catholicism’s concept of theosis as a key to understanding many of the Church’s most controversial claims.
- Throughout, he makes what was once difficult to understand surprisingly easy.
This course comprises more than fifty short, easy-to-watch video segments so you can study at your own pace, revisit what you would like, and make sure you understand the material thoroughly.
Evidence for the Church will equip you to defend Holy Mother Church and to bring souls to Jesus Christ through the institution he established on Earth.
54 lessons on 5 DVDs + Study Guide
Running Time: 8 hours, 38 minutes
**This page is for the DVD/Workbook Home Course***
DVDs and Workbook