This tract takes a look at some of the misleading accusations from the anti-Catholic Book Roman Catholicism by Lorraine Boettner that misrepresent the Catholic Church’s position on various doctrinal issues.
Alleged Catholic "Inventions" covered include:
- The Latin language, used in prayer and worship, imposed by [Pope] Gregory I [A.D.] 600
- Baptism of bells instituted by Pope John XIII . . . [A.D.] 965
- Transubstantiation proclaimed by Pope Innocent III . . . [A.D.] 1215
- Bible forbidden to laymen, placed on the Index of Forbidden Books by the Council of Valencia . . . [A.D.] 1229
- The cup forbidden to the people at Communion by Council of Constance [A.D.] 1414
**Clearance Item - Limited To Inventory On Hand***