The media mocks and ridicules Catholics. We are branded as “intolerant” and “bigoted” because we uphold the truth about marriage. And now the government is trying to force us to pay for contraceptives and abortion.
We are called to persevere and be faithful in spite of the opposition we face.
This 8 talk audio set gives you a front-row seat at the sold-out 2014 Catholic Answers Apologetics Conference, with full recordings of its major addresses:
- Karl Keating proposes that we learn from our spiritual ancestors, who can show us what true fidelity to Christ and his Church requires.
- Jimmy Akin takes an informative look at Pope Francis and where he is leading the Church.
- Tim Staples shows how understanding what is truly special about our Blessed Mother can deepen our spiritual lives.
- Christopher Check tells the story of the brutal persecution of the Church in Mexico.
- Trent Horn answers common objections to the Catholic view on same-sex “marriage.
- Hector Molina explores the obstacles that keep people from sharing their faith.
- Archbishop Alexander Sample gives the keynote address on the role of the faithful in evangelizing a culture that has lost its way.
Also included is a bonus Q&A with the full team of Catholic Answers apologists!