How much of your daily life is spent evangelizing, whether by word or by deed?
Apologist and speaker Hector Molina is on fire for Jesus Christ and his Church, and he wants to share that fire with you.
In his DVD, Evangelization: Making Jesus’ Last Command Our First Priority, Hector gets to the crux of what it really means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, to take up the Great Commission—and to evangelize.
In an evangelistic tour-de-force, Hector will take the seed of potential that dwells within the heart of every Christian and nurture it to the point where you will want to go out and share the truth as soon as the talk ends.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- How to have a vibrant, personal, intimate encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ so that you may better share that treasure with others
- What obstacles hold most people back from sharing their Faith
- Common excuses people give for not sharing the Faith
- The “Four M’s” of evangelization: Mission, Motive, Message, and Method
- The seven steps of kerygma