Catholic Answers Magazine - January/February 2013 (Digital)
In this issue:
- How To Get Started In Apologetics by Patrick Coffin – With just these basics, you can gain confidence in your ability to explain and defend the Faith.
- The Lord's Day Is Not A Christian Sabbath by Michelle Arnold – How to answer the mistaken assertion that Catholics capriciously moved the Old Testament Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday
- Forty Years is Long Enough by Trent Horn – Four decades after the U.S. Supreme Court's disastrous Roe v. Wade decision, pro-lifers need to retune their tactics to turn the hearts of nonbelievers
- Memorize The Reasons For Your Faith by Kevin Vost– Have a hard time remembering apologetics arguments? Here's a sure-fire method to cement the basics in your memoty
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.