Catholic Answers Magazine - March/April 2012 (Digital)
In this issue:
- Will the True Church of Christ Please Stand Up? by Bruce Sullivan – “Primitivist” churches assert that if it isn’t in the Bible, it isn’t true – an assertion that can’t be found in the Bible.
- Contraception’s Dark Fruits by Laura Locke – The evidence of the last half-century gives lie to those who say contraception and the “right to choose” have improved the lot of women.
- Sound Arguments For The Faith by Matthew Fradd – Before you engage in apologetical exchanges, make sure you understand argumentation and can identify common fallacies.
- How To Answer The Mormon at the Door by Tim Staples – Start with Catholic-Mormon Agreements before pointing out how some Mormon beliefs don’t jive with Scripture.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.