Catholic Answers Magazine - March/April 2014 (Digital)
In this issue:
- Protestantism's Old Testament Problem by Devin Rose – The Reformers’ rejection of seven books of the Old Testament leaves Protestantism with a conundrum: The facts of history contradict their conclusions.
- Atheists and Easter Apologetics by Fr. Dwight Longenecker – Skeptics say that if one believes a miracle has occurred, he is lying or has been lied to. But the evidence for the Resurrection makes it more reasonable to believe in than not.
- To Attend or Not to Attend by Michelle Arnold – Here are common-sense answers to the question Catholic Answers apologists receive most frequently: Should I attend a problematic wedding?
- The Heavens Declare the Glory of God by Trent Horn – The more science uncovers the depth of the universe’s order and the slenderness of creation’s margins for fatal error, the more compelling the argument from design for God’s existence becomes.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.