Catholic Answers Magazine - November/December 2012 (Digital)
In this issue:
- Cleaning Up The Horus Manure by Jon Sorensen – Some non-Christians claim that the story of Jesus Christ is cobbled together from the stories about an ancient Egyptian god named Horus. We shovel away the silliness
- How To Speak To An Atheist by Matt Fradd –Here are helpful ways to answer some typical objections made by atheists to the existence of God.
- The Dangers Of Reiki by Laura Locke – This "healing" practice is finding broadening acceptance in Catholic circles, but fundamental elements of it are incompatible with the Faith.
- Are We Gods? by Tim Staples – Our crack apologist explains a troublesome line from the Catechism that says Christ became man "so that we might become God."
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.