Catholic Answers Magazine - September/October 2012 (Digital)
In this issue:
- Are The Mormon Scriptures Credible? by Jimmy Akin – Jimmy Akin debates Mormon scholar Robert Millet about the historical evidence regarding the teachings of Joseph Smith
- Why Catholics Should Embrace Halloween by Michelle Arnold – Don't let Fundamentalist fear of Haloween keep your family from celebrating this important Christian holiday.
- Islam And Catholicism by Robert Spencer – The gap between these two "conservative" religions is much wider than you think.
- Fifty Years Of Vatican II by Kenneth Whitehead – Why Bl. John XXIII convened the council and why its teachings are as relevant today as ever.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.