Catholic Answers Magazine - January/February 2014 Issue
In this issue:
- Why Catholics Can't Be Pro Choice by Trent Horn – Many Catholics believe they can be committed to the idea that legal abortion is necessary. But if you truly profess the Catholic Faith, you can’t be “pro-choice,” and here’s why.
- The Society Of St Pius X and DissidentTraditionalism by FR. Brian Harrison – There is much confusion about what “traditionalist” Catholics believe, how they practice—even about what “traditionalism” is. But there is a spectrum of traditionalism, from faithful to dissident.
- Truth & Consequences by Tim Staples – Once you give up the idea of a divine, infallible authority to interpret God’s word, you give up the theological virtue of faith, and the consequences are 40,000 Christian denominations all teaching their own truth.
- Is Scripture Inerrant by Jim Blackburn – If the wording of the Vatican II document Dei Verbum seems equivocal about whether or not all of Scripture is inerrant, other doctrinal statements on the matter are crystal clear.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
Annual Subscriptions Also Available