Catholic Answers Magazine - July/August 2012 Issue
In this issue:
- Where Belief And Faith Collide by Mark Brumley – Faith involves a personal relationship between the believer and the one believed
- The Mass Is Profoundly Biblical by Karlo Broussard – Catholics are indeed Bible Christians – and perhaps nothing exemplifies this more than the Mass.
- How To Defend The Faith In The Digital Realm by Jon Sorensen – The opportunities are rife, but so are the pitfalls. Here are some tips for the cyber apologist.
- All Is Not One by Anthony Clark – Hinduism teaches that all religions are different paths to the same end – but this assertion is not only irrational, it’s untruthful.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
Annual Subscriptions Also Available