Catholic Answers Magazine - May/June 2014 Issue
In this issue:
- What the Heck is the Multiverse by Jimmy Akin – The multiverse is a concept used by some to argue against the existence of God. Here’s a primer on how to answer those arguments.
- Phonying Up Biblical Archaeology by Mark Shea – You know those stories of archaeological finds that promise to shake Christianity to its conspiratorial core? Not shaken yet.
- Don't Be "The Catholic Answers Man" by Mark Brumley – The more effective an apologist becomes, the greater the temptation to pride. But the most effective apologist is the most humble.
- The Apologetics Mansion by Matt Fradd – In which the author likens building a case for the Catholic Faith to building as three-story mansion. It stars with meeting people where they are.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
Annual Subscriptions Also Available
Also Available in Digital Format