Catholic Answers Magazine - November/December 2013 Issue
In this issue:
- Six Rules for Dealing with Non-Catholic Family and Friends by Steve Ray – Loved ones are oftentimes the most contentious when it comes to religious differences. Here are guidelines for steering clear of fruitless disagreement.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas: A Documentary Hypothesis by Todd Aglialoro – Wherein our eminent exegete shows how source-critical analysis can get at the heart of a beloved Christmas carol you only thought you knew
- Death Dynasty by Jimmy Akin – The fascinating fable of the fractious family that rulled the Holy Land in Jesus' time, and how it affected the early Church.
- Is the Catholic Church Oppressive? by Kenneth Howell– Why the faithful find the Church a haven for true freedom and therefore true happiness.
- And many more articles to help you better understand and share the Faith.
Annual Subscriptions Also Available