The Apologetics Tool Kit
This special offer includes five of our best-selling apologetics resources—Why Be Catholic?, The Essential Catholic Survival Guide, The Fathers Know Best, Catholic Answers to Common Objections, and Getting Started in Apologetics.
- In Why Be Catholic?, Tim Staples, one of our most popular speakers, offers an engaging presentation of the reasons to be Catholic. As he says: “Catholicism has the cure for what ails each of us.” Tim Staples has spent his life studying the faith, both from outside the Catholic Church (as a Protestant minister) and from inside as a Catholic apologist and speaker. In Why Be Catholic? he presents a 90-minute, information-packed primer.
- In The Essential Catholic Survival Guide, we’ve taken 70 of our best tracts and compiled them into one cohesive, well-organized book. It is indexed by topic, so the right answer to important Catholic questions can be found instantly. We call it a “field manual” for explaining and defending the faith. You’ll call it your best friend! It gives you clear, concise, and convincing answers to nearly every question about the faith—right at your fingertips!
- The Fathers Know Best: Your Essential Guide to the Teachings of the Early Church by Jimmy Akin is a unique resource. It introduces you to the teachings of the first Christians in a way no other work can. It is specially designed to make it easy for you to find the information you want and need.
- Perhaps you’ve been stumped by an objection or two to the Catholic faith over the years. If so, then you’ll love Catholic Answers to Common Objections by Tim Staples. Tim has compiled a mountain of scriptural evidence that makes it easy for you to answer 19 of the most commonly voiced objections to Catholicism clearly, thoroughly, and convincingly.
- Last but certainly not least, you’ll receive the dynamic two-CD set, Getting Started in Apologetics: The Least You Need To Know to Explain the Catholic Faith, in which Patrick Coffin puts the basics of the art (and science) of apologetics into your hands. This introductory presentation is custom-made for the average lay person who wants to go deeper and be prepared to “always have a ready reason for those who ask of the hope that is in you” (1 Peter 3:15).
|Format||2 Softcover Books, 2 Audio Sets, 1 DVD|