Where Is That in the Bible?
When non-Catholics start quoting Bible verses to "prove" that Catholic teachings aren't biblical, reach for this powerful Bible-based explanation and defense of the Catholic Faith!
Where Is That In The Bible? shows you how to deflate standard objections to Catholicism - and how to use Scripture to bring people into (or back into) the Church.
Veteran apologist and best-selling author Patrick Madrid gives you simple ways to:
- Show the true meaning of verses that anti-Catholics twist to attack the Church
- Give biblical answers to the most common questions that non-Catholics ask Catholics about the Church
- Explain exactly what the Bible teaches about the pope, priestly celibacy, the divinity of Christ, homosexuality, abortion, salvation, purgatory, the use of statues and icons, confession to a priest, baptism, and other issues often objected to by non-Catholics
- Interpret the Bible correctly, according to authentic Christian Tradition - and steer clear of common mistakes many people make when reading Scripture
- Share the riches of the Catholic Faith more effectively, especially with those who consider Catholicism to be "unbiblical"
|Publisher||Our Sunday Visitor|