In Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life, Catholics walk step by step with Jesus from his infancy to the Ascension. Anchored in the life of Christ as presented in the Gospels, it explores the entirety of Jesus’ life—who he is, what he is really like, what he taught, what he did for our salvation, and what this means for us as Catholics today.
This book shows, in a simple way, how Jesus, the Incarnate God, is both fully divine and fully human—his intimacy with the Father, his revelation of the Father’s love, and his extraordinary influence on his disciples, his followers, and even his enemies.
Most importantly, this encounter with Christ will inspire and empower you to center your entire life in him as you come to know and love him in an ever-deeper and more intimate way.
In this book, Catholics will learn...
- Who Jesus is and how he answers the longings of the human heart.
- Why Jesus was baptized.
- The significance of the Transfiguration.
- The essentials of Christology explained in a way the average Catholic can understand.
- The mystery and meaning of the Resurrection, Christ’s triumph over death.
- The nature of Jesus’ mission and the redemption of humanity.
- Our role today as Catholics in the Great Commission.
Softcover, 280 pgs