Tim Staples was your typical enthusiastic Protestant, on fire for his faith—until he met the "wrong" Marine: a Catholic man who was both willing and able to defend his faith.
How did Tim Staples, an extremely anti-Catholic man, get started on the path to Rome? What happened to cause the little boy who wanted to be a preacher just like Billy Graham to grow up and become a well-known Catholic apologetics speaker instead? How did the man Tim set out to "save" end up saving him? How can a Protestant Bible school be the place where the gift of Catholic faith is forged?
In Jimmy Swaggart Made Me Catholic, Tim tells you his story . . .
- How could a man who was bound and determined to prove the Catholic Church wrong ever be persuaded otherwise?
- Why was Tim defending the Catholic Church during his time at Jimmy Swaggart Bible College?
- Find out how this school expedited the process of Tim becoming Catholic!
- Why did Tim feel so alone on the cusp of becoming a Catholic?
- The heart-breaking decision Tim had to make while on the verge of conversion
Listen to Tim Staples as he tells you the incredible story of his conversion—it's a story you won't soon forget.