Is belief in the devil a relic of a superstitious past? Has science made the devil obsolete? Is Satan merely a metaphor in the Bible for the mystery of evil?
Nothing could be farther from the truth.
In What You Need to Know About Exorcism: The Devil, Evil Spirits, and Spiritual Warfare, you’ll meet a priest who has done battle with the devil and has an incredible story to tell.
His name is Fr. Gary Thomas, and his real life training and experience as an exorcist were depicted in the Hollywood movie The Rite starring Sir Anthony Hopkins.
In this one-of-a-kind interview you will learn:
- The reality of Satan How exorcists are trained
- Common misconceptions about exorcism
- The different degrees of demonic activity
- Criteria for determining an authentic case of possession
- What happens during an exorcism
- How to protect yourself and grow in faith
In this riveting, seven-part interview with Patrick Coffin, Fr. Thomas reveals not only the reality behind the Rite of Exorcism but the recurring patterns of demonic activity in the daily life of every Christian.
The answer to evil is not a program but a Person—our Lord Jesus Christ, the true High Priest who has “broken the power of the devil” (Hebrews 2:14).