The Beginning Apologetics Super Set is a collection of the best-selling Beginning Apologetics books put together by Catholic Apologist Jim Burnham and Father Frank Chacon.
These concise, easy-to-read books explain various elements of the Catholic Faith in a way that is easy to follow and easy to apply in real life situations.
This collection includes the following volumes:
- Volume 1; How To Explain And Defend The Catholic Faith
- Volume 2: How To Answers Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons
- Volume 2.5: Yes! You Should Believe in the Trinity: How to Answer Jehovah's Witnesses
- Volume 3: How to Explain and Defend the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist
- Volume 4: How to Answer Atheists and New Agers
- Volume 5: How to Answer the Tough Moral Questions
- Volume 6: How to Explain & Defend Marian Doctrines
- Volume 7: How to Read the Bible
- Volume 8: How to Explain and Defend the End Times: What Catholics believe about the Second Coming, the Rapture, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and Indulgences
- Volume 9: How To Answer Muslims