Read a Sample Chapter
Also available in electronic format. Click here.
Deliverance from pornography is possible—and these true stories prove it.
- The pious Catholic man whose fairytale marriage was almost destroyed by his fierce addiction…
- The young woman who escaped a broken and abusive childhood only to become ensnared in porn’s seamy underworld…
- The couple who tried everything to beat the pain and shame of porn in their home…
- The female musician who thought porn was a guy thing until she got hooked herself…
- …and five other inspiring tales of liberation from the ravages of pornography.
Delivered is proof that no one is beyond the reach of God’s healing grace.
Also available in Digital Format as an E-Book
Available in Bulk for $2 per copy!
Matt Fradd's Delivered fills a need within the Church like no other work has done before. Pornography is an issue that doesn't impact only teens or males. It's a scourge that has wounded virtually all families—and society as a whole. Through a collection of powerful testimonies, this book not only reveals why pornography is so damaging, but shows how the vice can be overcome and the damage undone.
- Jason Evert, The Chastity Project
These accounts of people redeemed from the pornography plague fills us with a hopeful urgency to share the good news that freedom is possible. Matt Fradd does us a great service gathering their powerful stories of hope and redemption.
-Damon C. Owens, executive director, Theology of the Body Institute
Matt is taking on a topic that is destroying society, pornography. It's not enough to tell people to avoid pornography, they need a vision of life that exposes pornography for what it is, false adoration. Matt does a great job of this.
- Jeff Cavins, Creator of the Great Adventure Bible Study
I was a porn producer for nine years, and I’ve seen firsthand the damage it causes. We must do everything we can to win this battle. Here is a book of stories from those who have fought the battle and won. Read them. Ponder them. Pray for those sharing, them, and be freed!
- Donny Pauling, former Playboy producer