20 Answers: End Of Life Issues
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $3.25 each
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only $3.00 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only $2.50 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $2.25 each
- Buy 100 - 10000 and pay only $1.00 each
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
A Matter of Life and Death
- Why is it wrong to help someone commit suicide?
- Don’t people have a right to die with dignity rather than being a burden to others?
- Does the Church teach that the terminally-ill must be kept alive by machines for as long as possible?
- How can I plan now to make sure that my legal and medical wishes are respected when I’m near death?
In this booklet you’ll find smart, solid answers to these questions and many more. 20 Answers: End of Life Issues unravels the controversies and confusions surrounding euthanasia, assisted suicide, and the rights of patients in our uncertain healthcare future.
The 20 Answers series from Catholic Answers offers hard facts, powerful arguments, and clear explanations of the most important topics facing the Church and the world—all in a compact, easy-to-read package.
Also available as an eBook
Booklet, 67 pages
One does not need a theology degree to understand "End of Life Issues" content. I am in my mid-70s and recently completed estate planning with a Catholic attorney. This publication provided a clear explanation of obligatory requirements when I meet my demise. I included a copy with my estate documents for the executor's use.
This has proven to be an invaluable resource to help educate others about the importance of planning for themselves and their family members.