Absolute Relativism: The New Dictatorship and What to Do About It
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 25 - 99 and pay only $2.50 each
- Buy 100 - 199 and pay only $2.25 each
- Buy 200 - 499 and pay only $2.00 each
- Buy 500 - 999 and pay only $1.75 each
- Buy 1000 - 10000 and pay only $1.50 each
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
In his best-selling booklet Absolute Relativism: The New Dictatorship and What to Do About It, Chris Stefanick tackles all the tough questions about Relativism by showing how bankrupt and impractical it is.
Through his down-to-earth, easily accessible Question-and-Answer format, Chris Stefanick shows that far from being the answer to “World Peace” – or even personal peace of mind – Relativism suffers from a self-destructive rot.
Indeed, this pernicious philosophy’s glittering façade may be updated with each generation’s quest for meaning, but as Stefanick shows, this dead-end error remains the same cop-out it was the day the Truth Himself took up his cross to defeat it. In Absolute Relativism you’ll learn:
- Why relativism inherently contradicts its own claims.
- What makes it one of the worst ideas in the history of ideas.
- How relativism has a direct influence on the morals and virtues of a nation.
- Why relativism doesn’t even work “on the ground” in “real life.”
- Who relativism has hurt in history – and who it continues to hurt today.
- How relativism is counterproductive to the true practice of tolerance in society.
- Why religion – which makes claims to absolute truth – is finally more tolerant than relativism.
- What Christianity has almost singlehandedly done to foster true tolerance in the world.
- How all laws legislate morality and all relativists are lying when they say otherwise!
- Why Jesus was anything but a relativist in his approach to sinners.
- How the so-called impasse between religion and science is for the most part a myth.
- What the true meaning of “open-minded” means – it’s not what you think!
- Why, ultimately, relativism is a step backwards in true human progress.
Find out why Archbishop Charles J. Chaput, OFM Cap., Archbishop of Philadelphia, calls Absolute Relativism “an excellent resource for anyone seeking to understand the spirit of our times and the challenges we face in a world increasingly without moral compass.”
Softcover, 60 pages