From Fr. Gabriel Amorth, the renowned exorcist in Rome, comes this powerful, eye-opening book on the deadly antics of Satan and his fallen angels, as well as spiritual remedies for each.
An Exorcist Explains the Demonic provides a basic orientation in the dark phenomenology, succinctly explaining Catholic doctrine on the fallen angels and the innumerable manifestations. Among the many questions Fr. Amorth answers in this book are:
- Where does the Evil One dwell in the human body?
- How does the Devil appear and what does he look like?
- What are the powers that comes from Satan?
- Do the sins of ancestors influence our life?
- How are spiritual evils contracted?
- What is the state of souls in purgatory?
- What is the role of sacramentals in fighting off temptation?
- When should exorcisms and prayers of healing be performed?
- What happens during an exorcism?
- What you should do when a family is being attacked by a demon?